MJH Life Sciences™ has a commitment to providing health care professionals the educational opportunities they want and need to enhance their skills and improve patient care. To fulfill this mission, we are starting to launch live and hybrid events. We also commit to providing the gold standard of safety protocol so that our attendees feel safe from the moment they enter an event.
MJH SAFE's top priority is the safety and security of our attendees, faculty, exhibitors, staff, and operational personnel. We are dedicated to remaining informed about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic at the global and local levels. As we develop the programming for this activity, MJH Life Sciences™ is working diligently to implement health and safety protocols based on the advice of health experts and the latest guidelines and local regulations to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and to optimize health and safety conditions for attendees during the event.
Consistent with the recent ease in COVID-related health and safety restrictions for MJH associates and in recognition of the constantly changing state and local protocols and mandates, MJH Life Sciences has determined that any restrictions for Live Events will be governed by these state and local requirements. As such, unless state and local requirements dictate otherwise, faculty and attendees of these events will no longer be required to show proof of full vaccination or results of a negative COVID-19 viral test.
- Seating within the session rooms will afford distancing from other attendees.
- Aisles and rows within the meeting space will be enlarged.
- Appropriate signage and floor decals indicating proper social distancing will be in place in high-traffic areas.
- Software to facilitate Q&A sessions will be implemented for attendee use to reduce unnecessary movement within the meeting space.
- The registration process is being streamlined to reduce wait time and minimize contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
- Venue staff will disinfect all public spaces with increased frequency throughout the day, and for multiday programs, replace table linens and disinfect all hard surfaces in the meeting space at the end of the day.
- Catering staff will follow local and state guidelines surrounding food and beverage distribution.
- A designated COVID-19 Compliance Representative will be on-site to answer questions and address any concerns.
Because of the importance of maintaining a safe environment for all attendees, we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from the event if any such protocols are breached.
Personal Accountability Commitment
By attending this MJH Life Sciences™ event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health- and safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event.
Despite the protocols we have put in place, no precautions can completely eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other airborne illness. Attendance at any public event increases the risk of contracting COVID-19 or other airborne illness. Attendees assume all risk associated with attendance.
Ongoing updates related to this event, including programming, will continue to be available on this website. Please note that attendance at any public event increases the risk of contracting COVID-19 or other airborne illness. Attendees assume all risk associated with attendance. Any attendees who feel ill, regardless of their symptoms, should not attend any events.